Today wasn’t all that unproductive. For instance, I learned:
- a pack of cigarettes now costs over $8 (noticed while in Stop & Shop’s long customer service line)
- two cups of coffee is my max…or, at least, it should be
- the dogs basically sleep all day long
- I eat when I am bored…or don’t want to write.
And I wondered:
- how bad does 5-hour Energy taste, and just how bad is it for you?
- where did my husband put my sample of 5-hour Energy?
- why is my backup hard drive not working?
- why can’t I access files when minimized to my dock?
See, not entirely unproductive.